1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For those interested in the free Jolly Phonics Frieze...

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by bevevans22, Oct 24, 2008.

1. bevevans22

bevevans22 Administrator

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Jolly Phonics Frieze, along with loads of other JP resources, are now available via my website, www.communication4all.co.uk .

The direct link to these resources is: www.communication4all.co.uk/http/PhonicsWeb.htm

I am currently on holiday in Cyprus and I have been inundated with emails about this over the last few days, which is obviously taking up a little of my swimming time! I did post on the original thread earlier today but the emails just keep on coming!

Anyway there are loads of JP resources on the website with loads more to come so - ENJOY!!!

Bev [​IMG]

2. bevevans22

bevevans22 Administrator

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Jolly Phonics Frieze, along with loads of other JP resources, are now available via my website, www.communication4all.co.uk .

The direct link to these resources is: www.communication4all.co.uk/http/PhonicsWeb.htm

I am currently on holiday in Cyprus and I have been inundated with emails about this over the last few days, which is obviously taking up a little of my swimming time! I did post on the original thread earlier today but the emails just keep on coming!

Anyway there are loads of JP resources on the website with loads more to come so - ENJOY!!!

Bev [​IMG]

3. Rach05

Rach05 New commenter

Absolutely amazing thank you..I have put my order in!!

4. bevevans22

bevevans22 Administrator

Just upping for those who haven't seen this. Please download the resource directly from the link above as I am not able to email it to anyone at the moment.

Bev [​IMG]

5. bevevans22

bevevans22 Administrator

Upping this again as I'm still getting loads of emails and I really don't have time send it to everyone (plus - I'm still away!). Haven't even looked at how many people added their email to the original post!!!

Please download these resources from the links above - the original offer was put on the tes while I was awaiting permission to put them on my own website and they are now freely available to everyone via the links.

Thanks,

Bev [​IMG]

6. massive thank you - these are gorgeous

7. hope you are having a great time and chilled out [​IMG] Bev

8. Hi Bev,
    Thats great work out there. Would appreciate if you could mail me the story pictures that go with each letter of the alphabet. Thanks in advance. Email id- afzabutt@gmail.com
    Afza