1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For techi interests

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by RUTHSMITH42, Jun 20, 2011.

1. What do you think assessments will be like in the next 3-5 yrs with all this new technology?

2. What do you think assessments will be like in the next 3-5 yrs with all this new technology?

3. Ah, I see another University has set its students an essay to do.

4. All conducted and completed through the power of ESP.

5. What new technology that we haven't had for the last five years ?
    Exam boards like automated marking 'cos it's cheap. They are nowhere near producing systems that can mark properly however, apart from the obvious things like multiple choice papers.

6. Students will assess their own work. Best results will go to those students able to type * a lot of times very quickly!

7. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

...even with the manual systems [​IMG]

8. colwynexile

colwynexile Occasional commenter

of course it's not the marking of the questions we should be worrying about, but the questions themselves being of the answerable type!

9. APP is the future. It will def be around in 5 years time. The strength of it is that statements are so generic they are in fact completely time proof. I can still see myself happily giving sub levels to student using the APP grid in 5 years time.