1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For my TES friends

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bombaysapphire, Apr 5, 2011.

1. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Sorry to hear your sad news.
    Be kind to yourself and let other people be kind to you too x

2. acertainsomething

acertainsomething Occasional commenter

Sorry Gorgy, you have been so supportive during the stuff I have gone through, really hope you feel stronger eventually x

3. Be kind to yourself and let other people be kind to you too x
    Wise words bombay
    ((((((((((((((((gorgy)))))))))))))))))

4. Thanks so much. I have found the kindness of people on here a great strength.

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Know what you mean, my Dad died on 18th December, still seems unreal.

6. Big ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    And there's loads more where they came from anytime you want.

7. I think that often when you have to deal with the immediate grief of others and have all the organising of the funeral etc to do, it's easy to shelve your own sorrow and just get on. Now things have settled down a bit, I'm glad that you are more comfortable with telling people. i hope you feel better soon.

8. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

I am very sorry to hear of your recent loss (and your others too). It sounds as though you have had a tough time. I always read your posts and think that you sound lovely. Sending lots of kind thoughts your way. x

9. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Yes. I'll second that. [​IMG]

10. Sorry to hear about this.
    I will third it.

11. So sorry to hear of your loss, gorgy. Take good care of yourself.

12. So sorry to hear you sad news, I also lost my dad in December and know how it feels, especially that feeling of disbelief and it not being real. A big part of me still thinks my Dad will call and it will have all been a terrible dream or dreadful mistake. I go to the cemetery but still can't quite reconcile that its my Dad. But I do feel less like each day is a trial and I have to put on a "face" to get through the day so it does all get a bit easier as time passes.

take care and be kind to yourself X

13. ((((( Gorgy )))))) xxx