1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For all Ottolenghi fans

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by cosmos, Dec 20, 2011.

1. He is on tonight, BBC4 at 9pm

2. He is on tonight, BBC4 at 9pm

3. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Oooooh, good shout C. I'll record that!
    A massive fan, as I'm sure I've made clear before.

4. He was interviewed this afternoon by Richard Bacon on his 5 Live programme which unfortunately I missed. The trailer for the programme tonight sounds great so I'll definitely be watching too.

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Absolutely fascinating, I lovedthe programme and was starving hungry at the end. The Palestinian ovens are amazing, my friend has one in her kitchen in Amman.

6. All that gorgeous food!
    I loved the woman who, having lived in Jerusalem for 60 years (?) still refused to eat anything other than her native Hungarian food. Imagine turning your nose up at that wonderful Palestinian food. I'm drooling at the memory!

7. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

You'll have to come to Jordan with me next time cosmos!!

8. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Sounds like one of my aunts! Missed this - fell asleep [​IMG]
    Typical, I can stay wide awake when there is rubbish on TV but when there is something I actually want to watch, I fall asleep. Oh, well...there is always the iplayer.

9. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Caught a bit of it when flicking through. Will watch it properly this afternoon.

10. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Let's face it to someone brought up on a diet of wiener schnitzel, goulasch, cream cakes galore a Palestinian diet would be very different.But after 60 years!!!!!