1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

For a change

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lapinrose, Jan 30, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I've just checked in on-line for tomorrow's flight and see that they're showing 'Made in Dagenham' on board. For the first time I think I'll actually watch the film on the flight!!

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I've just checked in on-line for tomorrow's flight and see that they're showing 'Made in Dagenham' on board. For the first time I think I'll actually watch the film on the flight!!

3. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Have a good trip, lapin. [​IMG]

4. Are you off to Jordan already? How time flies!
    Enjoy!
    (and come back safe, do you hear??
    Oh, and don't smuggle too much, you naughty bunny.

5. I enjoyed that film. Have a good trip.

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Nothing worth smuggling in, well not when you look at the prices!! 12JD for a bottle of wine, 1JD=95p!! Don't think I could get a camel on board the flight in my hand baggage either! I will however bring back some coffee and spices.

7. Now, if I had been measured up to my new size, you could have brought me a snazzy belly dancing costume!
    Enjoy - is OH flying out with you?

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

No he's working nights, done so many of them and been away on courses, whilst I was here struggling with my final essay. It's a treat for me, by me, but I will be meeting friends there.