1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Food Tech Interview Questions

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by Crakkers, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hi
    If you were Head of Food, looking for a new Food Tech teacher, what questions would you ask to sort the wheat from the chaff, I mean so I can tell who really knows their stuff or not?
    Cheers
    C

2. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

You're either a really rubbish Head of food, or an applicant after question ideas.

Either way, the questions should arise from the person spec and job description and from your own knowledge of what makes a good teacher.

3. WOW, you really are a cow arnt you. YOU wont be getting the jop!

Thanks for being so helpful!

4. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

What's a "jop"?

If you mean 'job', I don't need one, thank you very much and certainly not food technology. I'm a former, experienced headteacher who is fed up with seeing illiterate requests on TES for others to do people's jobs or research for them.

5. blovelock

blovelock New commenter

Wow, no wonder you are a former head! It is disappointing that in an industry where we are being attacked from all sides, you feel the need to insult others.

6. blovelock

blovelock New commenter

Wow, no wonder you are a former head! It is disappointing that in an industry where we are being attacked from all sides, you feel the need to insult others.