1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Food Room Risk Assessments

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by carmen15, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if anyone had a food room risk assessment I could look at? I don't like the one I currently have been told to use and just wondered what others did. Please email if you can, kathryn2967@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kathryn

2. I was just wondering if anyone had a food room risk assessment I could look at? I don't like the one I currently have been told to use and just wondered what others did. Please email if you can, kathryn2967@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kathryn

3. I probably shouldnt admit this but we dont have one for the room but for all of the equipment in the room - all the practicals when the equipment is used etc.
    Where did you get the one you are currently using and why dont you like it?

4. We have a general risk assessment for the food rooms and equipment and one for every practical on our SOL.
    You should write your own if only to become more aware of the risks.

5. I have just emailed you a format used by one of my OU ITT students. Gin.

6. Can I be cheeky and have a copy? I'm starting a new job in Sept in a brand new Food room where it has never been taught before.
    Thanks in advance - T
    scarhead@fsmail.net

7. lamaddelena

Please could you put a copy of your risk assessment on the shared area? :)

8. pecks

pecks New commenter

Good evening everyone I have placed 6 risk assesment documents in the TES resources area under Policy that can be used for coursework and for creating a food room policy.
    Hope they will help.
    Lots more free resources on my website www.teamchefs.tv
    P.S have a great holiday