1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fonts

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tinaclarke1, Jan 28, 2011.

1. At my last school I used a font which had a character next to the capital letter when you typed e.g. a gorilla next to the letter 'G'. I would like to use this font again for my children's drawer labels but as it was about five years ago, I cannot find it. Could anyone please help me?

Mny thanks,
    Tina

2. At my last school I used a font which had a character next to the capital letter when you typed e.g. a gorilla next to the letter 'G'. I would like to use this font again for my children's drawer labels but as it was about five years ago, I cannot find it. Could anyone please help me?

Mny thanks,
    Tina

3. jog_on

jog_on New commenter

Not sure which font you mean, however, there are some fantastic free fonts out there to download. I would recommend www.dafont.com - download brilliant ones on there.
    Just in case you don't know how to transfer them so you can use them in word etc, you have to extract the files and then copy into your fonts folder,which you can find by going to control panel.
    Hope this helps :)

4. Thank you so much for the information. My children will have new drawer labels on Monday.
    Many thanks

5. We have it on our school pcs and laptops...it's called phonicsabc.