1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

follow up work to residential trip

Discussion in 'Primary' started by littlemy111, May 5, 2011.

1. littlemy111

littlemy111 New commenter

I'm just wondering if anyone has any interesting ideas for follow up work to a school trip. I'd like to steer away from the usual thank you letter or recount. I've seen a postcard poem on here which I quite liked but wondered if anyone could suggest anything else. My class are year 5.
    Thanks

2. littlemy111

I'm just wondering if anyone has any interesting ideas for follow up work to a school trip. I'd like to steer away from the usual thank you letter or recount. I've seen a postcard poem on here which I quite liked but wondered if anyone could suggest anything else. My class are year 5.
    Thanks

3. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Where are you going and what will you be doing?

4. littlemy111

We have been already. Unfortunately we didn't leave the centre whilst there, but the majority of the time was spent doing art work, taking photographs and some DT. The centre is an old school in a pretty little village.
    I would have preferred to have been able to go off site but the planning was down to our deputy head.