I an currently working at an International School in Africa. I am in the first year of a 2 year contract. For personal reasons I am thinking of breaking contract and have discussed this with the Headteacher. He has made it clear he wants me to stay but has been very understanding. I got short listed for a job last week but decided against going for the interview as flights back are costly. I have just found out I've been short listed for another job Head of Centre, PRU), interviewing next week. It is a really good job and the location is good. I looked on the website and see they currently have an Acting Head. I'm reluctant to go through the stress of flying back if I'm just there to make up numbers, obviously I'm assuming Acting Head will have gone for the position. Please advise.