1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FLS Myths picture cards - anyone know where I can get these?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by senteachinginfo, Apr 29, 2012.

1. A few years ago I used the picture cards which came with the Year 5 FLS myths and legends materials. I didn't keep them and am now kicking myself as I would really like to use them again. I can find the FLS lesson plans online but can't seem to find the picture cards.
    Does anyone have these and would be willing to email me a copy, or know where I can get them? I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

2. Send me a pm with your email and I'll pass them on!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thanks for the website link, Marlin. I can't believe that I haven't tripped up over it before.

5. marlin

It is a useful website - but sometimes it can be a bit temperamental!

6. Thank you all so much for your help! Thank you noeyedeer for the offer of emailing them. I have now been able to download them from the website - thanks Marlin. I'm really relieved - have been looking all over for these. Thanks again!

7. I just wanted to say thank you for your help in helping me find these. I am an NQT who has been recommended to use these cards and I now have a class set ready to go! Thanks

8. marlin

Happy you're sorted! [​IMG]

9. keating1

keating1 New commenter

Hi,

How did you manage to find them? I have followed the teachfind link with no success?

10. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Established commenter