1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flowers . . .

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Thanks for that prompt about tigger82's recent disappointment. (Sorry spending most of my time at hospital with Mum at moment, so not quite so 'on the ball')
    So especially for you tigger82 to cheer you up
    [​IMG]
    <u>For future reference</u> for ms brainy or anyone else - it was the 'great Theo himself' who started this thread and invited ANYONE to post. Perhaps, as my Jobseeking is sort of on hold at present, I perhaps have posted more than others but ANY OF YOU can post. You don't have to wait, especially as I'm online less at present and I'd hate people to feel overlooked and that no-one cares.

2. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

For Lara
    [​IMG]
    and for your Mum
    [​IMG]

3. So I saw when I looked for the flowers thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding, Lara! I made the assumption because you do such a great job of keeping the thread going!
    As an apology, these are for you...
    [​IMG]

and these are for your mother...

[​IMG]

Tigger82, this picture is for you in the hope that you feel better!
    [​IMG]

4. Lara mfl 05

On behalf of myself and my Mum - a huge Thank You to welshchocoholic (well done for remembering my favourite colour too!) and msbrainy , no need to aplogise, just wouldn't want to take credit for someone else's lovely idea.

5. tigger82

tigger82 New commenter

Thank you all for my lovely flowers and picture. I feel much better now x

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For ChloeKitten who is feeling down in the mouth about her prospects, and especially about school tomorrow, some kittenish flowers with our Very Best Wishes.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar on Saturday February 25th, and also the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com

7. Lara mfl 05

Especially for s4mm13, who's had a difficult start to the year.
    [​IMG]

8. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

[​IMG]
    For Lara who takes care of all us Jobseekers even when her own life has so much going on!

9. Lara mfl 05

Oh, how sweet of you littlemissraw. Mum loves the Spring and daffodils.

10. Lara mfl 05

For patchi who has had 2 disppointments today
    [​IMG]

11. Lara mfl 05

To Brokenhearted AmandaMould (I do trust that'snot your real name), who is feeling particularly hard done by at present. Cake and flowers as requested.
    "(I've already had flowers from students this week - however, cake would be good right now.)"
    [​IMG]

12. Lara mfl 05

Especially for MisterFibble, who apparently has a broken pelvis and is in a lot of pain.
    [​IMG]
    Look after yourself!

13. Thank you xx

14. Lara mfl 05

For eliane who went for interview despite feeling unwell but althoughdidn't get the post felt it wouldn't have been right anyway.
    [​IMG]

15. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

For Theo, for constantly putting up with me, and my daft questions[​IMG]!!
    [​IMG]

16. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

What lovely flowers - but you didn't need to do that, Welshie. I am meant to be here to help with questions, and yours aren't daft, they are very often what loads of people need to know, so it helps them too.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.

17. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For the Lovely Lara, who is doing so very much for her poorly Mother, without considering the effect that it might have on her own health.
    Look after yourself, Lara, for all our sakes!
    Flowers and a bear hug from EVERYONE on here for you, Lara.

[​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.

18. Lara mfl 05

Oh Theo, how sweet! Just what the Doctor ordered.
    Thank you.

19. Lara mfl 05

A bit late, but as promised especially for
    Emilycolleen who had a disappointment yesterday.

[​IMG]

20. [​IMG]