1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flowers . . .

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Harry, your latest post on this thread fits in perfectly with the other unpleasant posts that you have contributed to our Forum.
    You presumably get a perverse pleasure from this.
    And will probably be delighted to read my post to you here. I don't find your posts clever, they just show you to be someone to be pitied, that you must always try to spoil things for others.
    This is a Forum where we try to be helpful and supportive. Where I give expert advice on applications and interviews. Where other posters are sympathetic, encouraging, congratulatory, as is appropriate.
    Your posts are none of the above, and frankly I would rather that you limited yourself to asking for help on an application or interview if you need it, and otherwise just leave us alone.
    (Don't anyone else bother saying anything to him; like the naughty boy in Year 3 - or Year 9 - the attention will just encourage him.)
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

2. Thanks Theo. That is a really pleasant comment you made to someone you do not even know.
    My posts are not supposed to be 'clever'. My venus fly trap was just showing how lethal the job market is out there.
    Thanks again, this a really nice thing to say (once again to someone you don't know from Adam).
    Why thanks!!! So basically telling me what to do on a public forum?
    Yes I suppose you are the 'head' in this scenario befitting of the nasty comments you have made to me.
    Theo, I can't understand how a picture of a venus fly trap has provoked so much negativity in you. I need your help but in this post you have shown me that I am indeed isolated and unable to seek vital advice in respect to my job search. Being unemployed and seeking work alone is a tough and lonely place.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

To supplyslave,
    who, through no fault of her own has suffered yet another setback.
    This is for you and your mum,
    [​IMG]
    from all of us, who understand life's difficulties.

4. OOH massive flowers -thanks Lara. Yet again you come to the fore despite your own problems. Sorry to be picky (just the mood I'm in) but I'm a he not a she. Now remember - he not she, he not she, he not she. - Just joking I will have satisfaction from Tesco - one way or the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter

To supply slave to help cheer you up - so sorry you have been treated this way.

[​IMG]

6. Lara mfl 05

Sorry about that. (Though I did say they were for both of you and I thought the dark red quite masculine.) So this is for you.
    [​IMG]
    and these are for your mum
    [​IMG]

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

So some nice pink flowers for Mr Supply Slave . . .
    (the blue ones were Too Tesco . . .)
    [​IMG]
    And for Mum:
    A pretty posy too.
    [​IMG]
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

8. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

For mmm. . . milk who is feeling down in the dumps!
    Milk Thistles
    [​IMG]

9. welshchocoholic1

For Supply Slave. For Men. Don't worry, I didn't get them from Tesco!
    [​IMG]
    and for your Mum
    [​IMG]

10. marlin

marlin Star commenter

A milk chocolate flower for mmm....milk who needs cheering up.
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG] Supply Slave, To brighten up your day

12. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

For welshchocoholic1 - cocoa flower!
    [​IMG]

13. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

To Theo, Marlin and LTC 1409, Thank you. Somehow I managed to miss this in a busy week. But just that.
    Thank you xx

14. welshchocoholic1

[​IMG]For dominant_tonic xxx

15. For everyone who needs a little pick me up.

[​IMG]

16. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Interviews are becoming like buses for some of our friends - so here's a pretty flowery bus to wish you all luck!
    [​IMG]

17. Lara mfl 05

Just a little posy for anyone who's in the nailbiting time of awaiting the results of an interview!
    [​IMG]

18. Lara mfl 05

Bouquet delivery for katylinney to keep her going till next time.
    [​IMG]

19. marlin

marlin Star commenter

For Katylinney - good luck for next week:

[​IMG]