1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flowers . . .

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. marlin

marlin Star commenter

And from me for Gila ...

[​IMG]

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

For TTPrimary who has had a disappointment today.

[​IMG]
    Hope these help to cheer you up.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

For LorelaiVictoria - who had a most disappointing day today.
    A Victorian posy for you:
    [​IMG]

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Especially for TTPrimary, who has suffered a disappointment and needs to hold on to the positive feedback she keeps hearing.
    Next time
    [​IMG]
    hopefully it will be thrown your way!

5. likejesus

likejesus New commenter

I didn't get the job I interviewed for today, but I don't want any flowers as I think I did extremely well all things considered. I was the best NQT interviewee by miles and came a close second to an internal candidate currently doing the job on offer (so says the head!), and it was my first ever interview so I'm actually dead chuffed.

6. Lara mfl 05

You never said anything about choccies likejesus!
    [​IMG] You deserve them for 'coming in second!'It would be a silver for the Olpmpics!

7. Thank you :) fingers crossed :D

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Are these flowers allowed?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lara mfl 05

louisevb needs a little cheering up and convincing that her personality will fit in somewhere one day.
    [​IMG]

10. marlin

marlin Star commenter

This little bear made me smile louisevb - hope it cheers you up a little too.
    [​IMG]

11. marlin

marlin Star commenter

For missdarling who had a long wait this evening, but unfortunately didn't get the job.
    Here's some beautiful pink roses to help cheer you up.
    [​IMG]

12. Thank you guys, I'm holding on to the factI have been told I am a good teacher. It's actually the first time anyone has ever said that to me. I have definitely improved since my PGCE when I was constantly put down by an unsuportive tutor and mentor! Hopefully I can manage to get another interview and take what I've learned from this one and maybe I will just be good enough!

13. Lara mfl 05

Haven't seen a post from welshchocoholic so this is either a consolation or a celebration bouquet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. missdarling

missdarling New commenter

Thank you so much marlin! They are beautiful and really did make me smile :) Onwards and upwards! They say third time's a charm... I am currently pimping my lesson plan to within an inch of its life ready for interview tomorrow.

15. Lara mfl 05

especiall for yellow van who is feeling quite low this evening
    [​IMG] You WILL fit somewhere!

16. Thank you. He's lovely. Im going to take him as a hairstyle inspiration to help me come over as more outgoing next time!

17. Lara mfl 05

especially for minnieminx, who had an interview but decided the school wasn't quite right.
    Hope at least these colours are correct?
    [​IMG]

18. Lara mfl 05

Especially for 'Catherine' who has had interview number 9 and is still sad not to be moving back up north.
    Orchids sometimes only flower once every so many years , so perhaps next year will be your time? So here's a posy to remind you of that fact'
    [​IMG]

19. Thank you! ...and I GOT that next job! Hurrah!! xx

20. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Consolation I would say, as haven't heard. Aaww ,thanks Lara! You're SO kind [​IMG]!!