1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flowers . . .

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Occasional commenter

[​IMG] Hope you're having a good time. x
    [​IMG]For all who didn't get the job x

2. [​IMG]
    Thank you to Theo and Everyone who has been so amazingly supportive of me this week.
    Here's a bouquet for you all to share.
    Sorry Theo, I know they're not particularly manly [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    and pretty flowers to cheer anyone up who needs it
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Oops this was meant to come up on the first one - hope it works this time! Sorry! Hopefully an inspirational picture!

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

These flowers are for WelshChocoholic, who has a sore throat and is feeling poorly.
    Paper flowers specially made by Year 1 . . .
    [​IMG]
    Remember - practice on the other thread, post on here!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

6. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Occasional commenter

Aww, Thank you Theo
    [​IMG]
    These flowers are for Theo, to say thank you for all your advice, and for putting up with me!
    [​IMG]

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Ooh! These from your classes this week?
    [​IMG]
    What talented children. They must have a great teacher!

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For Laura 2288, because things didn't go too well today.
    [​IMG]
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

9. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For WelshChocolholic, becuase she has been feeling unwell, but got up anyway and travelled half way across Birmingham, only to be told that the school didn't need her after all.
    Grrr!

[​IMG]

10. Lara mfl 05

Theo beat me to it laura2288!
    What a lovely combo- chocolate and a bouquet!
    So here's another
    [​IMG]

11. Lara mfl 05

And one for welshchocholic from me too.
    [​IMG]

12. Theo, I can't see the flowers that your year 1s made. :( (Am guessing it's possibly because I'm using Chrome). The sweety flowers look yummy anyway.

My lesson for Thursday is all planned and my resources are all gathered. Now I just need to print the bits off. (Edited my post and can see Theo's paper flowers now).

Here's my contribution for all. [​IMG]

13. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For Lily W who has been feelinmg Down in the Dumps since her horrid casr accident.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes

14. For Theo and all on the Jobseekers forum. Without you all, this would be so much harder.
    Thank you
    [​IMG]

15. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Sorry to come briefly away from the flowers (and be a bit soppy) but whilst Christmas shopping (well more like browsing and dreaming) I came across this and thought of all you
    [​IMG]
    Lets hope the rain doesn't last too long but we keep on dancing [​IMG]

16. Lara mfl 05

Here's a bunch of tulip for princesstulip, who may be feeling down after that interview.
    [​IMG]

17. Ooh, I missed the flowers you left for me Theo. Right up my street too!! xx

18. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

For gemmag1611 who didn't get selected, but has given us some useful feedback in her thread Dear Theo - Assessment day?
    [​IMG]

19. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

For Gemma
    [​IMG]

20. Lara mfl 05

For Gemma,with thanks for giving others a 'heads up' despite your personal disappointment,
    [​IMG]