1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flim Revoo by Jacob Junior aged 8 ¾

Discussion in 'Personal' started by jacob, Jan 15, 2011.

1. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I is not a fan of the directerror Quentin Taranteabag an my dad sez I shunt watch vilence. Anyways I sneakered a look. If bad flims is turkeys this Inglobulus Bustards wuz oven ready and self bastering! Brad Armpit who wuz a pincushion in Troy wuz pullin a face like he wuz const ... conster... like he cuddnt poo, an wuz doin a dodgy accent wiv a dodgy mustash. I din like it, it wuz obril. It made Slash of the Titans look good, in fact it wuz a vidyo nasti. But I is lookin forward to watchin Robbin Udd wot is like Gladiater in tights an as an implawsibul plot (no change there then).
    Annuver flim wot I watchd wuz Smerlock Nomes wiv Jood Law an Ironman. That wuz **** too as they used stuff wot ant bin invented yet an I dint see the point of all that slowmo bashin. Praps the directerer wuz finkin e wuz Sam Pekinpoo. I also fort Docter Watson’s girlfren looked too old an Smerlock’s girlfren wuz miscasted bein er from the Time Travelators Waif wiv Eric Banana. I fink they might have got a smack for sinkin that boat.

2. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

(((Jacob junior))) is your Daddy not regulating your TV viewing? You could always watch something nice like Toy Story or Shrek.

Thankyou for making me laugh.

3. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Avoid Expendables, biggest load of J Arthur I've ever seen in my life.
    (Good review btw, JJ)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I'm waiting for your review of The King's Speech, Jacob junior. I really think you should get your dad to take you to this as it would be very improving for you.

5. Dear Jacob Junior
    Tell Daddy he might want to reconsider the school you go to and find one that can teach you how to spell.

6. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

He's only 8. What can you expect these days?