1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Flexi route PGCE at Herts Uni'.

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by lisyluu, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Hi after a very long wait finally have a place and now can't wait to get on with it, pre reading etc.
    Has anyone else got a place on this course?

2. Hi lisyluu, I am also starting pgce flexi in september - Primary route. Haven't heard anything from university yet though with regards to course details - have you? I am so looking forward to starting although am wondering how many days I will be able to work realistically as a TA if want to complete the course in a year.
    Don't know how many of us there will be, but hope we can all meet occasionally to share ups and downs and discuss problems we encounter. Roll on September!! [​IMG]

3. Hi,
    No have no details as yet, maybe some past students can help us out with some ideas.
    I will also be trying to work at the same time so I'm sure it will take me nearer to 2 years.
    Meeting up sound like a good idea, any other newbies for September 2011 out there to join us?[​IMG]

4. Hi everyone! I'm also on the flexi PGCE at Herts for September, I've had a letter saying it starts on the 19th of September, it won't be long now!
    I'm not sure what I need to do before the course starts, I assume more information will be posted through our doors soon. Any info or ideas from past students would be great!

Laura.