1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fleet Foxes new album

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Richie Millions, May 3, 2011.

1. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Bought the debut album because someone on here said how good it was. Quite like it for that Beach Boys retro harmony thing, and I am now aware they have released the new album. Is it very samey to the first or does it break new ground?Just listened to the preview 30'secs on itunes and it sounds very similar. Anyone got any views on its quality?

Thanks in advance for your time. Richie x

2. Richie Millions

Bought the debut album because someone on here said how good it was. Quite like it for that Beach Boys retro harmony thing, and I am now aware they have released the new album. Is it very samey to the first or does it break new ground?Just listened to the preview 30'secs on itunes and it sounds very similar. Anyone got any views on its quality?

Thanks in advance for your time. Richie x

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Senior commenter

Not sure but I would be intereted in a reply from someone, I dithered yesterday over pre-ordering it and finally decided to wait!

4. Am sure Mr Para bought this really cheaply from Amazon yesterday - not listened to it yet though.

5. I did too...or rather downloaded some of it. They have a distinctive sound...every track is most definitely 'theirs' if you know what I mean, and no mistake,so yes...how can a second album be worth having?

6. Richie Millions

My fears entirely Arch. Maybe someone will come forward and dismiss our fears.

7. I will be shortly getting the new album, I love the first album and am going to see them live next month! Can't wait [​IMG]