1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

First Trip out of Switzerland

Discussion in 'School trips' started by colliewollie21, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hey teachers.
    I am working in an international independent school in Switzerland. I am wanting to take 30 students and 5-7 members of staff on a weekend (leave Friday and come back Sunday) to London. The purpose of this trip would be to go see two musicals while we are there and a classical music concert..oh yeah I teach music.
    I have never ever done anything like this before and I was told I have to put a proposal of everything a-z to our direction team in regards to the trip. I don't know where to start. If you have a to-do list or a check list I would greatly appreciate it.
    I really want this to go ahead not only for myself but for the students, the department and the school. I do realise it will be allot of work but I am young (only out of PGCE) and lots of ideas.

Thanks for your help.

2. Hey teachers.
    I am working in an international independent school in Switzerland. I am wanting to take 30 students and 5-7 members of staff on a weekend (leave Friday and come back Sunday) to London. The purpose of this trip would be to go see two musicals while we are there and a classical music concert..oh yeah I teach music.
    I have never ever done anything like this before and I was told I have to put a proposal of everything a-z to our direction team in regards to the trip. I don't know where to start. If you have a to-do list or a check list I would greatly appreciate it.
    I really want this to go ahead not only for myself but for the students, the department and the school. I do realise it will be allot of work but I am young (only out of PGCE) and lots of ideas.

Thanks for your help.

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I have a document that you may find useful but can't access it from home. I'll get in touch with you on Monday when I am at a school computer.

4. thanks so much...greatly appreciated. colinservicemusic@gmail.com

5. blazer

blazer Star commenter

e mail on it's way with attachment you may find useful.
    blazer