1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

First interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by JoanneD1984, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,
    I have my first interview for a teaching position on Thursday. I have already done a lesson observation and been shortlisted again through to the interview stage. Before the interview i have been asked to do a 5 min presentation on my ideal classroom. A computer and interactive whiteboard is available to use. I want to be able to stand out from the rest of the candidates and try and do it as creative and different as possible. Has anyone got any ideas? I thought that i could also ask the children from my placement for thier opinions on what they would like a classroom to be.

2. Hello everyone,
    I have my first interview for a teaching position on Thursday. I have already done a lesson observation and been shortlisted again through to the interview stage. Before the interview i have been asked to do a 5 min presentation on my ideal classroom. A computer and interactive whiteboard is available to use. I want to be able to stand out from the rest of the candidates and try and do it as creative and different as possible. Has anyone got any ideas? I thought that i could also ask the children from my placement for thier opinions on what they would like a classroom to be.