1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

First interview- English Lesson on Environment and Sustainability

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by katehorgan83, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I've got an interview coming up in which I have to teach English to a mixed year 7 group on the theme of Environment and Sustainability. Any ideas folks?

2. theo, everyone thnks no-one will ever recognise them from her. Wrong. Two posters knew me without my knowing they knew; and I deeply repent various personal comments I have made. But the other is someone I actually, presently work with. I knew someone from my last f/t job, and I might say, every word she put on here was true and she never knew I knew her.
    Teaching is a small world, poster. I have found SOW that I posted to help a SE poster who was saddled with teaching out of her own curriculum area (a good use of resource I still feel) in use at a school I did supply at in Yorkshire.
    People may well spot it. Most people in education with spare time have a look on here even if they never post.
    Be careful. But better still, be imaginative, creative and original. Just think to yourself, what would you do if you were in the position of Lily, aged 54, no internet, having to write her own thing 32 years ago? If I managed it, so will you.