1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

First few days- lets collect ideas here

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bluerose, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Could someone please email me a copy of that PowerPoint too?
    wanderlustcuckoo@googlemail.com

Thanks!

2. Haven't been sent it yet, so can't send it to you Crusoe.

3. Could I please have a copy of the powerpoint too?

ness@inbox.com

Thanks so much- will be so so useful

4. Tthis sounds really good! Would you be able to send me a template of the three children?
    Thankyou!
    sonee@live.co.uk

5. by the way that was to enjoyteach

6. There is a mind map of a mind map which is good, I'm sure I found it on here. Any chance of the PowerPoint would be great as we use mind maps a lot and they never can do them properly!
    jamsuz@talktalk.net
    I always get them to something about themeselves, to include hobbies family stuff, subjects they like best, all positive familar things that they will feel secure about completing. It makes a nice display and tells you a lot about them. (Often more than their previous teacher found out all year !) I think I'll do the time capsule thing this year, it will fit in the creative curriculum topic on Egyptians!

7. Hi Louise,

If you don't mind, I'd love to see your mind map power point.

Enjoy your first few weeks.

Many thanks in advance,,
    Helen

8. if anyone who has the mind map powerpointcould forward it to me, i would be very grateful. thank you for you time.

hvruston@aol.com