1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

FINISSSSSHED

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by LERlee, Jul 12, 2011.

1. So, after a year of Hell and ups and downs, i have just finished my final NQT meeting, filled in the final report and tracker and have PASSED...

bye bye NQT year you will not be missed!

2. dav1970

dav1970 New commenter

Congrats - 5 working days to go for me!

3. Wooo hoooo!
    Is a good feeling - all my paperwork signed and sent off today too!!!

Congrats to all that have made it!!

4. I just had to reply to this thread and scream at the top of my voice I MADE IT TOO!!!!
    I actually never thought this day would come but I got signed off and all paperwork completed a week or so ago. It has been a rollercoaster year. I was off for 2 weeks with stress and anxiety after only a few weeks because life as a teacher was just such a complete transformation from my previous life. I just was not prepared for the huge overwhelming feeling of responsibility and pressure to do well. I was so close to throwing in the towel but I am sooooo pleased I didn't!! It is a mega tough year and can be stressful but it really is worth persevering.

Congrats to all of you out there and there is only a week or so left of us being called NQT's!!!!
    Have a great summer :0) I am certainly going to enjoy the lay-ins and being surrounded by adult company again!!!

5. It is a great feeling, isn't it? Well done to everyone. All my paperwork is done and sent off - only 7 more teaching days to go :)

6. Woo-hoo! I passed as well! Can we start counting down in hours soon, please?

7. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Well done to all that passed!