1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Finding resources that don't sell

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Languagesresources, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Languagesresources

Languagesresources New commenter

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to find out which resources haven't sold in for example the last 12 months?
    I would like to tidy my shop and update/delete resources that don't sell.
    In the analytics part, I can only see the top 10 bestsellers. Is there maybe a way to expand this to show all resources?

EC_Resources likes this.
  2. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

Personally I would LOVE to be able to see data on all resources - especially conversion. As it is I have no idea whether I'm setting prices right for individual ones.

A1EnglishResources likes this.
  3. MissEHoney

MissEHoney New commenter

in your author dashboard you can look at your uploads and then filter them by premium resources (on the left) and then by sales on the right. Sales on the first click goes less to most so you should be able to see your least sold resources. I think you can also filter by time too?

Krazikas likes this.
  4. Languagesresources

Languagesresources New commenter

That is a great tip and very useful, thank you. It certainly gives a good impression of what sells.

It doesn't do exactly what I would like to see though, as if I filter it by sales, a resource which might have sold brilliantly in 2016, but not at all in the last 12 months would still show up.

It would be great if in the analytics section, it would not only show the top 10 results, but all.