1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Finding Classroom observation pre-PGCE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by osolcito, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hello. I'm looking for help or advice in finding 5 days classroom observation in a MFL classroom (Ideally Spanish but any MFL subject would be ok). I will be applying to study for my PGCE at East Anglia university in September and need to get some secondary observation before then. I have contacted lots of schools in my area but unfortunately I am getting no replies or sorry but no. I'm based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk but I'm willing to travel into Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire. I have experience in observing and teaching primary but really need secondary for my application. I would really appreciate any help or assistance anyone could give me.
    Thank you

2. Hello. I'm looking for help or advice in finding 5 days classroom observation in a MFL classroom (Ideally Spanish but any MFL subject would be ok). I will be applying to study for my PGCE at East Anglia university in September and need to get some secondary observation before then. I have contacted lots of schools in my area but unfortunately I am getting no replies or sorry but no. I'm based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk but I'm willing to travel into Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire. I have experience in observing and teaching primary but really need secondary for my application. I would really appreciate any help or assistance anyone could give me.
    Thank you