1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Finding a TES member

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by KRIS240680, Jan 26, 2020.

1. KRIS240680

KRIS240680 New commenter

Hello,

I need to private message a TES member, but I am not sure how to look for that particular member. This member left me feedback on a resource and even when I copy and paste that TES member's username in the start up conversation, the name is not recognised. I have tried everything else, but I can't seem to get a straight answer.

Can anybody please advise?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Christopher

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

If you click on their name, does this pop-up box appear?
    My image is not appearing in this reply box, but you can view it as an attachment.

If it does you can start a conversation with the person that way. I seem to remember, but I may be wrong, that it is only once a member has used the forums the ability to 'converse' becomes available.

If the member does not use the community forums they are unlikely to see that you have sent a PM though so hopefully there's another way that someone can suggest.

Good luck.

Attached Files:

3. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi there Christopher,

For data protection reasons we are unable to give you contact details for the user in question, but our Customer Services team would be able to pass on an important email message to this user if you contact them at authors@tes.com.

If you have an issue with the feedback that has been left, please use the 'report' button above the review on the resource page to register your concern.