1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Finally got a job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by spider000, May 26, 2012.

1. I wasn't able to reply to a previous post but wanted to thank everyone for their support when I was feeling very despondent about endless interviews and no offers.
    I was offered a job after my last interview, when I had decided not to apply for anymore jobs as I was feeling very negative about the process and was quite exhausted....
    So there is hope! It is also the school I wanted most of all [​IMG]and KS2, so I am very happy.
    Thank you for all the support and good luck to everyone.. I know exactly how you feel [​IMG]

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, Spider!!

Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now read this and Bump it:
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    A great beginning of summer - enjoy the sunshine now, no mre dreaming of interviews!
    Best wishes.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Was worth checkig on a Sat. evening (did't think, being weekend there'd be any more job announcements) to see this wonderful news.
    After all those interviews, feeling despondent, negative & exhausted you must be 'over the moon' to get the job <u>and</u> in the school you most wanted. Every cause for happiness and to celebrate!
    [​IMG]

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Excellent news Spider! [​IMG]
    Time to celebrate!
    [​IMG]
    I'm so pleased for you!
    [​IMG]

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Just to remind us that loads of people are getting jobs.
    Best wishes