1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Finally clearing out old uni work..

Discussion in 'Personal' started by captain oats, Feb 21, 2011.

1. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

I graduated in 2007 and have decided that the time has come to clear out some of the many folders I have kept since then.
    I am still keeping some of it, e.g. resources and lesson plans from teaching practices (I did a BA in Primary Education) but am getting rid of all my old handwritten notes from lectures.

I have realised though how anal I must have been back then, everything carefully placed in plastic wallets, dividers in folders to separate sections. What has happened to me in the last 4 and a bit years?? my current teaching files are nothing like this!!

2. Hehe, I am the same CO!!
    When I was at uni I put everything in plastic wallets and then carefully organised everything in Lever Arch files.
    Now my paperwork is lucky if it finds its way out of the paper mountain on my desk.

3. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

I don't have any degree notes left to my knowledge (and even the degree certificate somehow never made it all the way home from Manchester - I think I left it on the coach back to London).
    However, I haven't yet got round to removing my A level notes (1975 - 1977) from the top of the built-in wardrobe from what was my bedroom in my parents' house. One day...