1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Final year student looking for work experience

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by tia_maria101, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hi,

This is the first time i have used this site, so bare with me if i am not doing it right. I was hoping that someone could shed some light. I am a final year student at the University of Wolverhampton. I want to make secondary teaching my career, and have applied for the PGCE and have been interviewed.

What i was wondering, is what else can i do to gain teaching experience, as i get closer to completing my degree i have become every desperate for a way to get paid for the experience.

Is there any options for someone like me? I thought that to ask would shed some light on the situation.

Please comment back i would be most greatful.

Thanks

Tia

2. Hi,

This is the first time i have used this site, so bare with me if i am not doing it right. I was hoping that someone could shed some light. I am a final year student at the University of Wolverhampton. I want to make secondary teaching my career, and have applied for the PGCE and have been interviewed.

What i was wondering, is what else can i do to gain teaching experience, as i get closer to completing my degree i have become every desperate for a way to get paid for the experience.

Is there any options for someone like me? I thought that to ask would shed some light on the situation.

Please comment back i would be most greatful.

Thanks

Tia