1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Final year dissertation

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by wlksrs, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hello my name is Daniella Patsalides, I am in my third year at the University of East London and I am currently conducting my final year dissertation on 'The impact of poverty on the social and emotional development of children in the early years'. As part of my research I would like to gain an insight into professionals perspectives of this issue.

Please would you let me know if you'd be willing to fill out a short questionnaire.Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Daniella Patsalides.
    wlksrs@yahoo.com

2. Hello my name is Daniella Patsalides, I am in my third year at the University of East London and I am currently conducting my final year dissertation on 'The impact of poverty on the social and emotional development of children in the early years'. As part of my research I would like to gain an insight into professionals perspectives of this issue.

Please would you let me know if you'd be willing to fill out a short questionnaire.Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Daniella Patsalides.
    wlksrs@yahoo.com