1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Final push for dissertation research

Discussion in 'Primary' started by alicejade1994, Jan 20, 2016.

1. alicejade1994

alicejade1994 New commenter

Thank you for all of those who have completed my questionnaire, I am just on one final push for more participants.

My name is Alice and I am an Educational Psychology undergraduate at Edge Hill University. For my dissertation project I am conducting a questionnaire study based on the relationship between primary school teachers job satisfaction and their perceptions of head teacher leadership. I would really appreciate it if you have a spare 20 mins to fill it out this evening. I need at least 80 primary teacher participants (I am nearly there, just need a few more people) however from England only! The link will be closed on the 31st of January as February I will be analyzing the data.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email - follow the link for the address.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/24951...acher-Leadership-and-Teacher-Job-Satisfaction

Many Thanks
    Alice :)

2. alicejade1994

alicejade1994 New commenter