1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Final Observation Help

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by RBresources, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I have my final teaching assessment in a few weeks time!!!

Its not clear yet which lesson they will observe but it will be either Year 10 Btec on Unit 4, Year 7 Trampoline or Year 7 Dance.

Looking for some awesome ideas that you have found really engage the learners, and most importantly produce opportunity for high quality learning, that i can adapt to suit my groups!

if anybody has anything they can share please email 08074503@stu.mmu.ac.uk. Similarly if your after any resources give me a shout and I can see if I have anything useful to you :)

2. Hi all,

I have my final teaching assessment in a few weeks time!!!

Its not clear yet which lesson they will observe but it will be either Year 10 Btec on Unit 4, Year 7 Trampoline or Year 7 Dance.

Looking for some awesome ideas that you have found really engage the learners, and most importantly produce opportunity for high quality learning, that i can adapt to suit my groups!

if anybody has anything they can share please email 08074503@stu.mmu.ac.uk. Similarly if your after any resources give me a shout and I can see if I have anything useful to you :)