1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

final chance !!! in case you missed free script 'Britain Since 1930'

Discussion in 'Primary' started by athleticsdan, May 3, 2008.

1. looks good from what i have read, would make a good end of unit play to show rest of school. Only thing is tho, as with any play, is it will either succeed or fail depending on the confidence of the kids... if they put the accents and language into play as is in the script it would be fantastic.

2. maz403

maz403 New commenter

The children loved this topic so I would appreciate a copy
    thank you

maz403@hotmail.com

3. brfcsc

brfcsc New commenter

4. nfk

nfk

That's very generous philpatjj! Would love a copy and would be happy to give feedback.
    Thanks. : )

wkbfn1@gmail.com

5. cra13

cra13 New commenter

6. thanks foxsplit for the feedback, I think you're spot on with the comment re: confidence of kids will determine whether a concert using this script would succeed or fail.
    I'm only used to working with Y5 / Y6 kids for end-of-year concert but this year we're including Y3's + Y4's and I worry that dialogue which is in any way demanding or challenging whilst being delivered to a "huge" audience will faze them !

7. iceni

iceni New commenter

8. madmusician

madmusician New commenter

9. If offer still stands I would love a copy amd would willingly give some feedback-thanks for sharing.

greenunwhite@yahoo.co.uk