1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Film quote game

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by anon4561, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Don't know if this has been done before...I come up with a quote from a film...... next person says what film it's from...and adds a quote of their own for the next person tp guess .. eg. "Caught my first tube today, sir" ..... Point Break! So....... quote.....
    Never give up.....never surrender!"

2. Don't know if this has been done before...I come up with a quote from a film...... next person says what film it's from...and adds a quote of their own for the next person tp guess .. eg. "Caught my first tube today, sir" ..... Point Break! So....... quote.....
    Never give up.....never surrender!"

3. grammarlady

grammarlady Occasional commenter

Galaxy Quest
    "You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you."

4. The Last of the Mohicans....................................... "Enough........ enough now"

5. Love Actually
    You jump, I jump remember

6. Titanic
    I'm sixteen years old and I don't need a governess.

7. The Sound of Music
    Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone? I do. I do.

8. SIXTH SENSE...

'and so the lamb fell in love with the lion'

9. oops.

The lion fell in love with the lamb!!

10. Twilight "You seem to have been missing a lot of work recently............ " "Missing it? I ain't been missin' it at all!" (that's not 100% accurate, but close enough!)

11. grammarlady

Office Space
    "We're going to need considerably bigger buns."

12. Calendar Girls
    I'm sorry, the position of annoying talking animal has already been filled.

Love the thread Annie [​IMG]

13. Thanks Sav! Shrek 2................. "Did you miss me?!" (probably in lots of movies, so clue....delivered by masked man to another man......with a cheeky grin)

14. Lol! Buzz Lightyear does have a cheeky smile and a mask though!
    Have struggled with this one Annie but I'll have a go ... Point Break?
    "I'm your number one fan."

15. Sorry.... I swear this wasn't here before.........didn't mean to ignore you! Are you being pre-moderated by any chance? Movie was Terminator?

16. Yep! Point break...so many great quotes in that movie! Yours was "Misery" ? I think....... And from one of my other favourite movies...........so sad that I actually know these quotes off by heart..............."He pulls a knife...... you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital? You send one of his to the morgue"

17. Misery it was!
    The Untouchables - One of my favourites even with Connery's Scottish accent!
    "I had no idea you could milk a cat."
    - "Oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples."
    - "I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"

18. grammarlady

Meet the Parents
    "I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."

19. Star Trek (2009)

"I am not an animal! I am a human being."

20. Cool Hand Luke ................................. "You're pretty....." (pronounced 'purty' "You're not!"