1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Film clips for CPD

Discussion in 'Education news' started by Louisa28, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Louisa28

Louisa28 New commenter

Hi!
    Does anyone know of any current teaching and learning clips that can be used for teachers to watch and appraise?
    Thanks!
    Lou

2. Shedman

Shedman Star commenter

As in 'Now we'll watch this video and then we'll get organised into groups, discuss what we've seen and then we can write down the key features of the lesson on these post-it notes and stick them on these sections of the wall' type of activity? Will to live index plunges into negative territory within the first 5 minutes.

3. drek

drek Lead commenter

Give me back my time so I can plan for the 12 Hours of A level you've given me cos 'it's difficult to hire people for this subject', instead of making me waste it applauding this distracting nonsense on how to teach A B C to people who can both read and write.

No patience for this at all. They load some of us up to the full limit because of marketplace difficulties that they've caused, but expect us to do the same 'CPD' time as those teachers whose subjects do not require in depth daily planning, and are popular enough to have teachers lining up to teach it and share it. Urhhhgh