1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Figurative language LO/

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Ev11, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hey all, A little bit confused with figurative language and an LO. I want my children to write a non rhyming poem about the iron man and to be using figurative and descriptive language in it.
    What could my LO be for this? Could it be so simple as Lo : To write a non rhyming poem and then the wilf is .....figurative, descriptive as not all will be able to do figurative.
    Or To use figuartive language to write a poem and then the wilf will be: To use descriptive language.

Thank you

2. Hey all, A little bit confused with figurative language and an LO. I want my children to write a non rhyming poem about the iron man and to be using figurative and descriptive language in it.
    What could my LO be for this? Could it be so simple as Lo : To write a non rhyming poem and then the wilf is .....figurative, descriptive as not all will be able to do figurative.
    Or To use figuartive language to write a poem and then the wilf will be: To use descriptive language.

Thank you