1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fieldwork Advice

Discussion in 'Geography' started by liamjring, Oct 31, 2017.

1. liamjring

liamjring New commenter

Hello,

I'm new to TES but I have just started teacher training after managing a field centre for the last 3 1/2 years I have also worked in 12 other field centres around the UK since graduating from University.

If you would like fieldwork advice / data sheets / or anything else feel free to get in touch.

My email is Liam.ring@outlook.com

Kind Regards,

Liam

SkernLodge likes this.
  2. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

Good luck with your training. I'm sure you'll be an asset to any school - especially when it comes to the requirements of the new GCSE!

3. cherylpilling

cherylpilling New commenter

Hi,
    I am Geography subject lead at my school (primary) and I am looking for ideas to develop fieldwork in my school. Currently there are a couple of topics in school where children go out into the local area to do some fieldwork but other than that it doesn't really exist. Improving the quality and quantity of fieldwork is my main aim for the next acedemic year.
    Have you any advice/useful resources you could share please?

Thanks
    Cheryl