1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fictions stories that include the theme of forces for KS1 and KS2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jojojojo, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I've started planning a science week for July and could do with some help from everyone - admittedly you're all enjoying holiday time so I don't expect much response but....
    If you teach in KS1 i'd particularly like to pick your brains about stories that have an element of forces within them. I'm specifically looking for a story as opposed to non-fiction books as I'd like classes to be able to use one/two books during the week to help.
    Any help much appreciated.

2. Hi,
    I've started planning a science week for July and could do with some help from everyone - admittedly you're all enjoying holiday time so I don't expect much response but....
    If you teach in KS1 i'd particularly like to pick your brains about stories that have an element of forces within them. I'm specifically looking for a story as opposed to non-fiction books as I'd like classes to be able to use one/two books during the week to help.
    Any help much appreciated.

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

the enormous turnip - pulling?
    stuck in the mud - lots of pushing and pulling