1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Few author dashboard wobbles

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Mrsmumbles, May 14, 2018.

1. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

hi all

Trying to update my shop and other user shops are popping up! Have emailed TEs help, just wanted to warn people. I cannot access your shops, it just goes into view mode, but it isn’t annoying as I cannot see my own dashboard or upload anything. Hope my shop and the hundreds of things I’ve uploaded in there has not gone! You may want to check too

Mrs Mumbles

2. sithmel3

sithmel3 Administrator

Hello,
    TES engineering here, apologies for the inconvenience.
    We have made a few changes that should prevent that problem.

From my tests seem to be solved now.
    Can you please have a look if it is still happening ?

Maurizio

3. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

All sorted, many thanks!

4. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Dashboard was very slow updating all last night and also I have no data for yesterday at the moment @sithmel3 . No idea if sales were affected by this, but yesterday evening was not great for sales...

5. mrajlong

@sithmel3 . My stats were very odd for yesterday. Views and free downloads about 3 and a half more than usual. And it said I made double the sales than I actually did make. I have emailed "help" too!

6. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

@mrajlong - same here - Mine say I had 10,000 downloads yesterday!

labellaroma and mrajlong like this.
  7. mrajlong

Pretty sure this can't be right either, considering it's only the 16th of May!!!

upload_2018-5-16_8-54-50.png

labellaroma likes this.
  8. mrajlong

Or this...!!!!

upload_2018-5-16_8-59-23.png

...and I won't post the sales data, but suffice to say, it follows the same pattern! Oh, dear :(

labellaroma likes this.
  9. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Sales show that I made a staggering 57 sales over night but my balance remains the same as it did yesterday evening??? Only wished my balance matched this impressive figure...:(:(:(

mrajlong likes this.
  10. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the glitches with the dashboard stats. I've passed on your comments to the relevant team. Please bear with us while we investigate the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.