1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fessed up!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Vladimir, Oct 27, 2015.

?

Blair should be put on trial

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vladimir

Vladimir Senior commenter

I see Tony B. Liar has finally admitted to wrong doing in starting Iraq War #2. So, can we finally have him put on trial for it and for the many lives he has cost and all the trouble he has brought to the UK and the world? Oh, and that 6 million we spend per year on his security arrangements - can we now put that to better use?

2. Memphismojo

Memphismojo Established commenter

I can think of many better uses his security money could be put to. Did you know that after he replaced Marjorie Mowlam as N.Ireland secretary with Peter Mandelson he withdrew her security? This was the first time it had ever been done. All N. Ireland secretaries before her had security even after they retired and for the rest of their lives. She was not only the most popular N. Ireland secretary ever, but just so happened to be the most popular member of the cabinet at the time. Of course he wouldn't see her as a threat to him would he?

3. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

I didn't know this. What a worm he was/is!!! :mad:

4. maurice-r

maurice-r Established commenter

But he won elections. Just look at Labour's leader now.