1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Fences down. Again!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Dec 28, 2011.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

2nd time in a month. The wind is much worst this time.

2. Oh dear [​IMG]. I had two fence panels and a bit of my shed down recently and the wind we had down here (very down South) wasn't anything like the North of the country.
    Hope your fences can be salvaged and put back easily.
    Stay safe.

3. I've just been speaking to my father catmother - I could hear the wind in the background! Stay safe.

4. Getting very windy here in the NW, we can hear the blinds tapping against the new double glazed windows - no idea where the draught is coming from! Also got part of the back fence blown down but it was very dodgy before. I wonder if the wheely bins will be OK left out in the street all night waiting for collection tomorrow?

5. catmother

catmother Star commenter

The cat went out (she had to!) and she was being blown sideways as she was walking. Thankfully she did not go any further than the side garden and I kept an eye on her until she came back in.

6. catmother

catmother Star commenter

They are well gone this time! I had to send husband out to try to secure the bits between the weelie bin to avoid potential injuries to people passing by the path behind the house.

7. Sounds horrible! Fingers crossed that the rest of your fences etc stay in one piece.