1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feeling wobbly....anyone else?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by nicholaj69, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Exactly the same!!! New to reception as well- i had my 15 little cherubs in all last week as it was a long week!! Ive been planning today since 12 and only finished before the start of xfactor!!! thought if i sorted out my plans id b fine but again i have the butterflies!!! Felt really sick last sunday so at least thats improving!!!!

2. I am 13 years into teaching and I STILL get butterflies on Sunday nights, no matter how organised I am! Ideally I'd like to go out on a Sunday and do something - last week I went to a pub quiz. It was great, no alcohol consumed, but I had something else to think about other than school and I just went straight to sleep when I got in. :) Don't feel too bad tonight but we are still easing children gently into Nursery and haven't really got going with planning and stuff yet. Hope you both have lovely Mondays and a good nights sleep tonight. xxx

3. Thanks- nice to know I am not alone
    I also thought if I was all planned I'd be fine but sadly No!! I just keep going over it all.... aaarrrghh and I am working with absolutely lovely people. I just keep thinking 'is this right? And How I am going to let them all down and look daft!