1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feeling virtuous!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lou2005, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Had a hideous week last week where I felt I was chasing my tail! Parents complaining left right and centre about a boy in my class who has been bullying others. Spent all my time dealing with that and didn't get round to doing other things that needed doing. Anyway, I went to the gym this morning and did 3 classes back to back (v. good for stress!) then spent the afternoon in school catching up. Put up 2 displays, photocopied resources ready for Monday and reviewed all the children's literacy targets. Feel Sooo much better! Would treat myself to a large glass of wine, but have to pick husband and son up from the station after a day out at football - grrrr!

2. Had a hideous week last week where I felt I was chasing my tail! Parents complaining left right and centre about a boy in my class who has been bullying others. Spent all my time dealing with that and didn't get round to doing other things that needed doing. Anyway, I went to the gym this morning and did 3 classes back to back (v. good for stress!) then spent the afternoon in school catching up. Put up 2 displays, photocopied resources ready for Monday and reviewed all the children's literacy targets. Feel Sooo much better! Would treat myself to a large glass of wine, but have to pick husband and son up from the station after a day out at football - grrrr!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Well, enjoy the peace and quiet then!!
    Well done you [​IMG]