1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feeling very appreciated today!

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by sarahg1976, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Have been supplying for a year two class for the last few weeks. Really enjoyed my time with them and today i was thanked in assembly for my hard work, given flowers from the teacher i was covering and two more lots of flowers from two children, and cards from the children saying sorry your leaving. I even had parents at the end of the day saying they were sorrry to see me go and hope i would be back soon.
    A little bit of appreciation is so lovely!![​IMG]

2. Well done. It is good when you are appreciated.

3. Well done you, have a hug. And it is nice to hear about an appreciative school.

4. That's Wonderful

5. Lara, it has been a brilliant few weeks. I was feeling really sad that it was all over and I had to hand them back to their 'real' teacher [​IMG]

It's funny how some classes have you running for the hills at the end of the day and others make you realise why you wanted to be a teacher in the first place....[​IMG]