1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feeling inspired!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rainbowdrop86, Jun 28, 2012.

1. rainbowdrop86

rainbowdrop86 New commenter

Not often I come back from a course feeling inspiried but this afternoons was different. I am a new ICT co-ordinator and have spent the afternoon at an ICT conference where one of the workshops was about e-safety. We have planned an e-safety evening for parents in september and was not looking forward to it. But i have come away from this course feeling so inspired! Even I, and I feel myself to be quite up to date with social media etc, was shocked at some of the things out there, the ways people get around the systems, and the consequences to simple online tasks which i hadnt thought of! Im raring to get back to school and send a questionnaire out to pupils about their internet and social media usage, and am actually looking forward to holding an information evening!
    Just wanted to share my happy mood!

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Brilliant news...see the new NQT won't have a clue about parents and e safety. I reckon you should invite staff to the meeting to show off! (Well obviously so they can follow your lead in school and all that really...)