1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feedback from recent Ofsted Inspections

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by RDAVIDB, Feb 25, 2012.

1. I am interested to hear how vulnerable schools have argued they are satisfactory and not placed in a category. My school is vulnerable-We need all the help we can get. If the teaching they see is good enough does that swing it ?

2. I am interested to hear how vulnerable schools have argued they are satisfactory and not placed in a category. My school is vulnerable-We need all the help we can get. If the teaching they see is good enough does that swing it ?

3. littlerussell

littlerussell New commenter

There is no easy answer, since it depends on the points on which you are vulnerable. It also depends on the attitude of the OFSTED inspector!
    I would suggest that you need to show that children are making consistently good progress in school now, both in terms of lesson observations AND also current tracking data for other cohorts in school.