1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

feedback for unit 3 edexcel gcse

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by catnipbon, Aug 29, 2011.

1. catnipbon

catnipbon New commenter

I have my grades for all the units, and moderators reports for unit 1 and 2, but no feedback for unit 3. Will there be any? Has anyone else had any?

2. Tinyfairy

Tinyfairy New commenter

There will be feedback for unit 3, it should be available for you online. If not I'd ask your exams officer or contact edexcel via the ask the experts service.
    Hope that helps.

3. You won't get a personal examiners report for your centre but if you go on results plus you can see a detailed breakdown of what they got for each section. This is the pupils specific, individual marks and really useful.

4. The only feedback you can get on Unit 3 is the examiner's notes on each candidate.
    You will have to pay, like you would a marked script.
    I don't know the cost.

5. The "Examiners Report" is now on the Edexcel website......

6. Sorry - thought you wanted centre-specific feedback.

7. I was able to get the results plus examination information on Unit 2 for my AS students but not my GCSE unit 3 ones - it tries to load pages but then says there is no analysis available for this paper. Anyone else find this?

8. No, sorry, I have seen mine.