1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feedback ARGHHHH.

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by anon3407, Dec 1, 2011.

1. EVERY DAY this week (EVERY DAY- EVEN yesterday when the bloomin' strike was on the off chance) I have rung up the school that I had an interview for last week to get my interview feedback. We were told to ring and they'd be happy to let us know what they thought, and EVERY DAY I haven't been able to get hold of the person I need to speak to (and I've been ringing at break and lunch times when you would have thought someone would have 5 mins spare).

Anyway, rang up today to be given a message from the receptionist (from the person who's supposed to be giving me feedback) that 'I haven't been forgotten and he will ring back tomorrow!' I'M AT WORK TOMORROW. I HAVE A SHIFT FROM 11-6.

I don't want to keep ringing up the school as I don't want them to think I'm bugging them, but I'm seriously beginning to think that I AM NEVER EVER going to get the feedback. ARGGGHHHHH

2. Ha ha, yes, well if he tries to ring back tomorrow and I don't manage to pick up, then I'll possibly try again next Monday and if I can't get through then just leave it. I can't be phoning up the school every 5 mins. They'll probably end up getting incredibly annoyed and TBH it'll just make the whole thing drag on wayyyyyyy to long. I will be very annoyed if the feedback isn't useful too! (Considering the kept us waiting for about an hour before telling us who they wanted and then told us it was very close, I'm not sure what constructive criticism I'll get, but will keep you posted).