1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Feb 29th - anyone proposing?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by surf kitty too, Feb 27, 2012.

1. surf kitty too

surf kitty too New commenter

I love my boyfriend to bits, and am tempted to get down on one knee....

But, I do believe blokes should ask girls, not the other way round, bit of a traditionalist I suppose, and also, would be gutted if he said No!
    Any females going to do the deed on Wednesday?

2. surf kitty too

surf kitty too New commenter

I love my boyfriend to bits, and am tempted to get down on one knee....

But, I do believe blokes should ask girls, not the other way round, bit of a traditionalist I suppose, and also, would be gutted if he said No!
    Any females going to do the deed on Wednesday?

3. Oh, GO ON. Please. I'm bored.

4. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

This made me really really LOL!! Thank you coffeekid.

5. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

I'm reminded of a cartoon I saw of a radiant couple about to be wed. There are thought bubbles...
    The one for the groom is saying "I'm the luckiest guy in the world... That blow job she gave me last night was phenominal."
    The one for the bride is saying "Thank God that in a few moments I'll never have to give another blow job in my life."

6. Crystalsecrets

Crystalsecrets New commenter

Maybe we should compose a list of suitable posters to propose to then we could all pick one, lol.

7. I wish..

8. O/h and I were talking about this the other day.
    I told him I'd contact him in as many different ways as I possibly could, and each method of communication would include a proposal, and I'd keep doing it until he finally said yes!
    He laughed and told me if I proposed, I'd better have a very, very expensive ring to back it up!
    Thankfully, he knows I was only joking. He also knows that I would never be so obvious and cliched as to propose on Feb 29th, and that I'd kill him if he ever proposed on a 'popular' day, such as Christmas, Valentines or my birthday.

9. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

No proposals here, but I do know a lady who will be celebrating her 24th birthday on the 29th!
    Sorry to go OT!!

10. hazeymazey

hazeymazey New commenter

Yup. I did!
    [​IMG]

11. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Guessing by the smile it was a yes?! [​IMG] Details! x

12. hazeymazey

hazeymazey New commenter

twas a yes - in fact a note appeared from his shirt pocket which read 'I thought you might do this....of course, yes yes yes....'

13. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Oh how fantastic - congratulations [​IMG]

14. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Congratulations! [​IMG]

15. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Haha LOVE IT! [​IMG])
    What did your friends & family say? Were they suprised? x