1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

favourite of africans

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Dec 9, 2011.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

How come i get spam mail from african barristers offering me a deal of the life time in my inbox.
    How do these folks find their way in to the system....Mr Dowokofi seems to be offering me a big deal....but in the words of a show...NO DEAL
    ps...can you complain about such folk....or is it just one of the joys of computers and their foibilles!

2. Sadly there is not much you can do.

What email provider are you using? Hotmail is the absolute worst for spam. Gmail is quite good and nice and easy to use.

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Im talking about my inbox on TES lol
    They have broken through the system! thanks anyway.

4. I got it too! I thought it was hilarious!!!!!!

5. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Hmmm.

I seem to be bombarded with people offering me opportunities with unclean wives... and other women who which to offer services to me.

I think I'd prefer to be an African favourite!

6. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I get them from people who are rather touchingly concerned about the length of my penis (I do hope they're not from the wife).

7. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I have a couple of e-mail accounts - 2 of which are in variations of my RL name. My name is quite definitely a female name...
    ....and yet I am inundated with offers to enlarge my penis.
    ....and almost every week there are Eastern-European women professing theor undying love for me - interestingly some of them claim to have seen photos of me on-line...I have never posted photos!

8. And why do they think putting 'God Bless' will make me more likley to reply? I'm an atheist,even if I was about to reply that would put me right off.